Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Daughtry CD

  1. #11
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Daughtry CD

    [ QUOTE ]
    Daughtry was the quickest, and best selling ebut rock album in history.


    [/ QUOTE ]
    not 100% true. It is the fastest, best selling debut rock album in the sound scan era.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Daughtry CD

    Heck even Kelly Pickler is doing better than the winner.
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

  3. #13
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Daughtry CD

    I didn't like Taylor Hicks at all, the whole season I was just hoping he would get voted off, but that didn't happen.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Daughtry CD

    He had all the old women on his side thats why he won it.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  5. #15
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Daughtry CD

    I liked the other guy, long blonde hair, real country sounding guy. Don't remember his name.
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

  6. #16
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Daughtry CD

    Bucky Covington, I have to say I didn't like him, I can't stand new age, whining a$$ country music, so his style didn't fit my taste.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Daughtry CD

    Haha yeah that's him. I absolutely despised Elliot and Ace [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Daughtry CD

    I liked Elliott more than Taylor. Both of them were non-threatening, very basic. It seems to me Idol goes kind of hit and miss on that but I think Taylor or Elliott had to about win, although I think they wanted Chris to win (if that makes sense).
    1st year--Kelly Clarkson (white female)
    2nd year--Ruben Studdard (black male)
    3rd year--Fantasia Barrino (black woman)
    4th year--Carrie Underwood (white female)
    5th year--Taylor Hicks (white male)

    I think thats the right order, but they hadn't really had a white male win and think they really wanted that.

    I'd much rather had Elliot, I think he had a very smooth sounding voice, why Taylor was a bit more 'jumpy'.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Daughtry CD

    [ QUOTE ]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Daughtry was the quickest, and best selling ebut rock album in history.



    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    not 100% true. It is the fastest, best selling debut rock album in the sound scan era

    [/ QUOTE ] hey man, I was just going by what they said on tv and the radio the other day.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Daughtry CD

    watched them on the late show last night..didn't like them at all
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •